Rejecting New Technology: The Case of Genetically Modified Wheat
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Mevel, Simon & Bouet, Antoine, 2007. "Genetically Modified Rice, International Trade, and First-Mover Advantage: The Case of India and China," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55032, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2009.
"GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 399-406, October.
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Sengupta, Debdatta, 2009. "GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51334, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wilson, William W. & Huso, Scott R., 2008. "Trait Stacking, Licensing, and Seed Firm Acquisitions on Genetically Modified Grains: A Strategic Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters,in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2014. "Measuring The Extent Of Gmo Asynchronous Approval Using Regulatory Dissimilarity Indices: The Case Of Maize And Soybean," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182796, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bullock, David S. & Dadakas, Dimitrios & Katranidis, Stelios D., 2009. "Measuring the Effects of Technology Change in Multiple Markets : Application to the Greek Cotton Yarn Industry," MPRA Paper 67204, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2011.
"Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops,"
LERNA Working Papers
11.18.352, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2012. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," Working Papers 125232, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Phillipe, 2011. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," Working Papers 2011-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Li & Gu, Haiying & Yue, Chengyan & Ahlstrom, David, 2013. "Consumer welfare and GM food labeling: A simulation using an adjusted Kumaraswamy distribution," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 58-70.
- Taing, William & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2009. "GM technology and the Australian canola," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48191, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Guillaume P. Gruère & Simon Mevel & Antoine Bouët, 2009. "Balancing productivity and trade objectives in a competing environment: should India commercialize GM rice with or without China?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 459-475, July.
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2015. "Empirical evidence on the trade impact of asynchronous regulatory approval of new GMO events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 22-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:2:p:432-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .