Structural Adjustment And Growth In A Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7|
Phone: (514) 343-6557
Fax: (514) 343-7221
Web page: http://www.cireq.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, J. & Da Conceicao Sampaio de Souza, M., 1991. "Structural Adjustment and Growth in a Highy Indebted Market Economy: Brazil," Cahiers de recherche 9103, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Xinshen DIAO & Terry L. ROE & A. Erinç YELDAN, 1999.
"How Fiscal Mismanagement May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From An Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model For Turkey,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(1), pages 59-88, 03.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L. & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1998. "How Fiscal (Mis)-Management May Impede Trade Reform: Lessons From an Intertemporal, Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model for Turkey," Bulletins 7459, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Erinc Yeldan & Wenli Li & Xinshen Diao, 1998. "Challenges and Choices in Post-Crisis East-Asia : Simulations of Investment Policy Reform in an Intertemporal,Global Model," Working Papers 9816, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Challenges and choices in post-crisis East-Asia: simulations of investment policy reform in an intertemporal, global model," Working Paper 98-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "A Plea For Greater Attention on the Data in Policy Analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 851-873, December.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2016. "Climate change and economic growth: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis for Egypt," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 681-689.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Willenbockel & Abeer Elshennawy & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," EcoMod2013 5325, EcoMod.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001. "Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut & Yeldan, Erinc, 2003. "Macroeconomics of Turkey's agricultural reforms: an intertemporal computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 617-637, September.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry L., 1998. "The Effect of Sequencing Trade and Water Market Reform on Interest Groups in Irrigated Agriculture: An Intertemporal Economy-Wide Analysis of the Moroccan Case," Bulletins 7519, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 1997. "Trade Creation And Trade Diversion Under Mercorsur: A Global Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Staff Papers 13977, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bayar, Ali. & Diao, Xinshen & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 2000. "An intertemporal, multi-region general equilibrium model of agricultural trade liberalization in the South Mediterranean NICs, Turkey, and the European Union," TMD discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elshennawy, Abeer, 2013. "The Euro-Mediterranean free trade agreement and the cost of tariff liberalization in Egypt," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 326-338.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Pearson, K.R. & Picton, Mark R. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2005. "Rational expectations for large CGE models: A practical algorithm and a policy application," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1001-1019, December.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hasegawa, Marcos & Lopes, Ricardo Luis, 2002. "A estrutura teórica do modelo inter-regional para a economia brasileira - MIBRA
[The theoretical structure of inter regional model for the Brazilian economy - MIBRA]," MPRA Paper 54019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Renato Salami & Adelar Fochezatto, 2004. "Políticas Fiscais E Seus Efeitos De Longo Prazo No Brasil: Aplicação De Um Modelo De Equilíbrio Geral Com Gerações Sobrepostas," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 035, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1996. "On Turkey's European Trade Policy: How Desirable is a Status Quo," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50865, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montec:9103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed