Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holmoy, Erling & Haegeland, Torbjorn, 1999. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 99-116, March.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1995. "Effective Rates of Assistance for Norwegian Industries," Discussion Papers 147, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sverre Grepperud, 1997. "Soil Depletion Choices under Production and Price Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 186, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Faehn, Taran & Grunfeld, Leo A., 1999. "Recent Leaps Towards Free Trade: The Impact on Norwegian Industry and Trade Patterns," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 715-745, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEffective Rates of Assistance; Industrial policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .