Report NEP-HIS-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2003. "Conflicts of Interest in Japanese Insolvencies: The Problem of Bank Rescues," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-240, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Maya Bar-Hillel, 2003. "The psychological insights that won a Nobel Prize in Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp334, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:regcon_2003-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Bryant, 2003. "The Ageing of the New Zealand Population, 1881-2051," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization 0309004, EconWPA.
- Iris Claus & Kathy Li, 2003. "New Zealand’s Production Structure: An International Comparison," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Growth challenges for the business services industry - international comparison and policy issues," Industrial Organization 0309003, EconWPA.