Sources of structural growth in business services
This report identifies the factors behind structural growth of the business services industry, applying growth decomposition and qualitative analysis.
|Date of creation:||21 Sep 2003|
|Note:||Type of Document - adobe PDF; pages: 48 ; figures: included/request from author/draw your own|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://econwpa.repec.org|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Markusen, James R, 1994.
"Accounting for Growth with New Inputs,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(2), pages 429-447, May.
- Feenstra, R. & Markusen, J.R., 1991. "Accounting for Growth with New Inputs," Papers 380, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James R. Markusen, 1992. "Accounting for Growth With New Inputs," NBER Working Papers 4114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1994. "Demand Bias as an Explanation for Structural Change," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 249-267.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Demand bias as an explanation for structural change," Kiel Working Papers 594, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klodt, Henning & Maurer, Rainer & Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1997. "Tertiarisierung in der deutschen Wirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 959, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald, 1999. "Outsourcing and productivity growth in services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Taylor, Susan K, 1996. "Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 394-424, July.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan K. Taylor, 1993. "Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan G. B. Fisher, 1939. "Production, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 15(1), pages 24-38, 06.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931, April.
- Grubel, H., 1993. "Producer Services Their Important Role in Growing Economies," Discussion Papers dp93-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Francois, Joseph F, 1990. "Producer Services, Scale, and the Division of Labor," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 715-729, October.
- van Schaik, Anton B. T. M. & de Groot, Henri L. F., 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of downsizing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-352, May.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185-185.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0309004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.