Report NEP-TID-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization 0309004, EconWPA.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ristuccia , C.A. & Tooze, J.A., 2003. "The Cutting Edge of Modernity: Machine Tools in the United States and Germany 1930-1945," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ark, Bart van & Inklaar, Robert & McGuckin, Robert H., 2003. "ICT and productivity in Europe and the United States," CCSO Working Papers 200311, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Lars-Hendrick Röller, 2003. "Complementarities in Innovation Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-60, CIRANO.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-96, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," NBER Working Papers 9991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Rein Kaarli, 2003. "Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002," Public Economics 0309005, EconWPA.