Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:04:y:2005:i:01:n:s0219649205000979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marek Tiits & Tarmo Kalvet & Imre Mürk, 2015. "Smart Specialisation in Cohesion Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 296-319, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness growth research innovation technology development;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2003-09-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2003-09-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2003-09-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TID-2003-09-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0309005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .