Report NEP-EEC-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ristuccia , C.A. & Tooze, J.A., 2003. "The Cutting Edge of Modernity: Machine Tools in the United States and Germany 1930-1945," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Zanetti, 2003. "Non-Walrasian Labor Market and the European Business Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 574, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 20 May 2004.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:regcon_2003-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lisa Correa, 2003. "Natural or Unnatural Monopolies in UK Telecommunications?," Working Papers 501, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gatti, J.R.J. & Kattuman, P., 2003. "Online Price Dispersion Within and Between Seven European Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0343, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jesús Crespo-Cuaresma & Jarko Fidrmuc & Ronald MacDonald, 2003. "The Monetary Approach to Exchange Rates in the CEECs Relations and Output Performance," Vienna Economics Papers 0313, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Wolter Hassink, 2003. "Price-setting and price dispersion in the Dutch mortgage market," CPB Discussion Paper 21, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:gta:resmem:1191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2003-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William A. Barnett, 2003. "Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over the Euro Area, when Countries are Heterogeneous," Macroeconomics 0309018, EconWPA.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Rein Kaarli, 2003. "Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002," Public Economics 0309005, EconWPA.