Report NEP-COM-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lisa Correa, 2003. "Natural or Unnatural Monopolies in UK Telecommunications?," Working Papers 501, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization 0309004, EconWPA.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2003. "Market-based Investment in Electricity Transmission Networks: Controllable Flow," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0340, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Growth challenges for the business services industry - international comparison and policy issues," Industrial Organization 0309003, EconWPA.
- Ehrenmann, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2003. "A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0341, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Encouraging Quality Regulation: Theories and Tools," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Rein Kaarli, 2003. "Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002," Public Economics 0309005, EconWPA.