A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Ehrenmann & Karsten Neuhoff, 2009. "A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 274-286, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein & James. Bushnell & Steven Stoft, 2000.
"The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in A Deregulated Electricity Industry,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(2), pages 294-325, Summer.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Steven Stoft, 1997. "The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in a Deregulated Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Stoft, Steven, 2000. "The Competitive Effects of Transmission Capacity in a Deregulated Electricity Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13145, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Boots, Maroeska G. & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rijkers, Fieke A.M. & Vazquez, Miguel, 2005. "Network-constrained Cournot models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 495-525, May.
- EHRENMANN, Andreas & SMEERS, Yves, 2004. "Inefficiencies in European congestion management proposals," CORE Discussion Papers 2004090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan Escobar & Alejandro Jofré, 2010. "Monopolistic competition in electricity networks with resistance losses," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 101-121, July.
- Kristiansen, Tarjei, 2007. "An assessment of the Danish-German cross-border auctions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3369-3382, June.
- Bjørndal, Mette & Gribkovskaia, Victoria & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "Market Power in a Power Market with Transmission Constraints," Discussion Papers 2014/29, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- SMEERS, Yves, 2005. "How well can one measure market power in restructured electricity systems ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2005050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan Horst Keppler, Sebastien Phan, and Yannick Le Pen, 2016.
"The Impacts of Variable Renewable Production and Market Coupling on the Convergence of French and German Electricity Prices,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Jan Horst Keppler & Yannick Le Pen & Sébastien Phan, 2016. "The impacts of variable renewable production and market coupling on the convergence of French and German electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01609447, HAL.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9338-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, X. & Ralph, D. & Ralph, E.K. & Bardsley, P. & Ferris, M.C., 2004. "Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0470, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:971-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004. "Integrating Energy Markets: Does Sequencing Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0442, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Daxhelet, O. & Smeers, Y., 2007. "The EU regulation on cross-border trade of electricity: A two-stage equilibrium model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1396-1412, September.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005. "Evolution of electricity markets: Does sequencing matter?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-173, June.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Implicit auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third time lucky?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 413-418, May.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Implicit Auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third Time Lucky?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/49, European University Institute.
- Hélène Le Cadre, 2018. "On the Efficiency of Local Electricity Markets Under Decentralized and Centralized Designs: A Multi-leader Stackelberg Game Analysis," Working Papers hal-01619885, HAL.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, R., 2006. "Using EPECs to model bilevel games in restructured electricity markets with locational prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .