Allocating Transmission to Mitigate Market Power in Electricity Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9363-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "A Primer on Foreclosure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Georgios Petropoulos & Bert Willems, 2016.
"Providing efficient network access to green power generators: A long-term property rights perspective,"
- Petropoulos, Georgios & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators: : A long-term property rights perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-770, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ehrenmann, Andreas & Smeers, Yves, 2005. "Inefficiencies in European congestion management proposals," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2008. "Capacity payments in imperfect electricity markets: Need and design," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 159-170, September.
- Luigi De Paoli & Elena Fumagalli, 2013. "Estimating welfare losses and gains in explicit auctions for power trade: an application to the Italian case," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 153-181.
- Grimm, Veronika & Martin, Alexander & Schmidt, Martin & Weibelzahl, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor, 2016. "Transmission and generation investment in electricity markets: The effects of market splitting and network fee regimes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 493-509.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2014.
"Market structure and the competitive effects of vertical integration,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 471-494, September.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2011. "Market Structure and the Competitive Effects of Vertical Integration," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1136, The University of Melbourne.
- Pellini, Elisabetta, 2012. "Measuring the impact of market coupling on the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 322-333.
- Nardi, Paolo, 2012. "Transmission network unbundling and grid investments: Evidence from the UCTE countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 50-58.
- Raffensperger, John F., 2011. "Matching users' rights to available groundwater," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1041-1050, April.
- Lynch, Muireann Á. & Tol, Richard S.J. & O'Malley, Mark J., 2012. "Optimal interconnection and renewable targets for north-west Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 605-617.
- Bunn, Derek & Koc, Veli & Sapio, Alessandro, 2015. "Resource externalities and the persistence of heterogeneous pricing behavior in an energy commodity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 265-275.
- Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert, 2011.
"The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1764-1773, March.
- Dijk, J. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets," Other publications TiSEM 4bcaff5c-737d-44c7-af8a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Muireann Á. Lynch & Richard Tol & Mark J. O’Malley, 2014. "Minimising costs and variability of electricity generation by means of optimal electricity interconnection utilisation," Working Paper Series 6814, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dávid Csercsik, 2016. "Competition and Cooperation in a Bidding Model of Electrical Energy Trade," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1043-1073, December.
- Green, Richard, 2006. "Electricity liberalisation in Europe--how competitive will it be?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2532-2541, November.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hesamzadeh, Mohammad R. & Biggar, Darryl R. & Hosseinzadeh, Nasser, 2011. "The TC-PSI indicator for forecasting the potential for market power in wholesale electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5988-5998, October.
- Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle, 2013. "Need and design of short-term auctions in the EU gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 484-493.
- Hallack, Michelle & Vazquez, Miguel, 2013. "European Union regulation of gas transmission services: Challenges in the allocation of network resources through entry/exit schemes," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 23-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:35:y:2004:4:p:691-709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.