Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing; revitalization; technology; Bartik; Upjohn;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2003-09-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2003-09-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2003-09-28 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PBE-2003-09-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TID-2003-09-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:03-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .