Report NEP-IND-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Altomonte & Enrico Pennings, 2003. "Oligopolistic Reaction to Foreign Investment in Discrete Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers 243, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2003. "Responsive Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Stochastic Games with Imperfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers 1376, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Elke Renner, 2003. "Price Rigidity in Customer Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gual, Jordi, 2003. "Market Definition in the Telecoms Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 3988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Encouraging Quality Regulation: Theories and Tools," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Thomas Brenner & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003. "On the Behavior of Proposers in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 502, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Thoughts on American Manufacturing Decline and Revitalization," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-96, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Bent Dalum, 2003. "Entry by Spinoff in a High-tech Cluster," DRUID Working Papers 03-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.