A Note on Indivisibilities, Specialization, and Economies of Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1993. "Eine Theorie des Länderfinanzausgleichs: Finanzausgleich und Produktionseffizienz," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 458-486.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2010.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 642-692, September.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," Economics working papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Giovanni Ramello, 2011.
"Property rights and externalities: the uneasy case of knowledge,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 123-141, February.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "Property rights and externalities: The uneasy case of knowledge," POLIS Working Papers 149, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "Property Rights and Externalities: The Uneasy Case of Knowledge," ICER Working Papers 02-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Michael Burda & Barbara Dluhosch, 2000. "Fragmentation, Globalization and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burda, Michael C & Dluhosch, Barbara, 2002.
"Cost Competition, Fragmentation, and Globalization,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 424-441, August.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Michael Burda, 2000. "Cost Competition, Fragmentation and Globalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 393, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burda, Michael C. & Dluhosch, Barbara, 2001. "Cost competition, fragmentation and globalization," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,40, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni Ramello, 2011.
"The simple economics of class action: private provision of club and public goods,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 205-224, October.
- Cassone, Alberto & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2011. "The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods," IEL Working Papers 3, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alberto Cassone & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011. "The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods," ICER Working Papers 06-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lewis S. Davis, 1998. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs and the Growth of Government," Departmental Working Papers 199803, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 01 Dec 1998.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2012.
"Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: Another view of judicial efficiency,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 63-71.
- Giovanni Battista Ramello, 2011. "Aggregate litigation and regulatory innovation: another view of judicial efficiency," ICER Working Papers 24-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ramello, Giovanni B., 2012. "Aggregate Litigation and Regulatory Innovation: Another View of Judicial Efficiency," IEL Working Papers 8, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Truchon, Michel, 1988. "Programmation mathématique et théorie économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 143-156, juin.
- Kogel, Tomas & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2001.
"Agricultural Productivity Growth and Escape from the Malthusian Trap,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 337-357, December.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Kögel, Tomas, 2000. "Agricultural Productivity Growth and Escape from the Malthusian Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 2485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomas Kögel & Alexia Prskawetz, 2000. "Agricultural productivity growth and escape from the Malthusian trap," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2000-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization 0309004, EconWPA.
- Koji Shintaku, 2014. "The Division of Labor within Firms, Optimal Entry, and Firm Productivity," Discussion papers e-14-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Krzysztof Makarski, 2012. "Division of Labour and Innovation with Indivisibilities: Lessons from A. Smith," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 43(6), pages 7-28.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2015. "International trade and the division of labour," Working Papers 100181706, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Julian P. Christ & Patricia Hofmann, 2010. "International Openness and Patent Activity: First Descriptive Results Very preliminary draft," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Lewis S. Davis, 2003. "Toward a Unified Transaction Cost Theory of Economic Organization," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(3), pages 571-571, September.
- Walker, Richard, 2005. "Superstars and renaissance men: specialization, market size and the income distribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19880, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Eduardo Siandra, 1990. "Money and Specialization in Production," UCLA Economics Working Papers 610, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 2000.
"Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization and Wages for Unskilled Labour,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2000. "Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization, and Wages for Unskilled Labor," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:1:p:192-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.