Supply-Driven Input-Output Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Roberts, 1994. "A Modified Leontief Model For Analysing The Impact Of Milk Quotas On The Wider Economy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 90-99.
- Johnson, Thomas G. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1982. "Exogenizing Agriculture In An Input-Output Model To Estimate Relative Impacts Of Different Farm Types," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
- P. Midmore, 1993. "Input-Output Forecasting Of Regional Agricultural Policy Impacts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 284-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Man-Keun Kim & Erqian Julia Zhu & Thomas R. Harris & Jonathan E. Alevy, 2011. "Measuring Regional Economic Impacts from Wildfire: Case Study of Southeast Oregon Cattle-Ranching Business," Working Papers 2011-05, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Elias Giannakis, 2010. "An input-output approach in assessing the impact of extensive versus intensive farming systems on rural development: the case of Greece," Working Papers 2010-01, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Elias Giannakis, 2014. "The Role Of Rural Tourism On The Development Of Rural Areas: The Case Of Cyprus," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 38-53, JUNE.
- Hubert Escaith & Fabien Gonguet, 2011. "International Trade and Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks in Global Production Networks: An Asian–USA Perspective," Chapters,in: Asia Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Juan C. Surís-Regueiro & José L. Santiago, 2016. "An Input-Output methodological proposal to quantifying socio economic impacts linked to supply shocks," Working Papers 1603, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009.
"International Trade and Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks in Globalized Production Networks,"
15558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009. "International trade and real transmission channels of financial shocks in globalized production networks," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-06, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Mattas, Konstadinos & Arfini, Filippo & Midmore, Peter & Schmitz, P. Michael & Surry, Yves R., 2008. "Impacts Of Cap Reform On Rural Employment: A Multimodeling Cross Country Approach," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giannakis, Elias & Efstratoglou, Sophia, 2011. "An input-output approach in assessing the CAP reform impact of extensive versus intensive farming systems on rural development: The case of Greece," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), January.
- G. Lindberg & P. Midmore & Y. Surry, 2012. "Agriculture’s Inter-industry Linkages, Aggregation Bias and Rural Policy Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 552-575, September.
- Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas, 2015. "Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 865-877.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:269-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.