Measuring Regional Economic Impacts from Wildfire: Case Study of Southeast Oregon Cattle-Ranching Business
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Brink & Bruce McCarl, 1977. "Input-Output Analysis, Linear Programming And The Output Multiplier," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 25(3), pages 62-67, November.
- Christos T. Papadas & Dale C. Dahl, 1999. "Supply‐Driven Input‐Output Multipliers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 269-285, May.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Seung, Chang K. & Darden, Tim D. & Riggs, William W., 2002. "Rangeland Fires In Northern Nevada: An Application Of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-8.
- Bowker, James Michael & Richardson, James W., 1989.
"Impacts Of Alternative Farm Policies On Rural Communities,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Bowker, J.M. & Richardson, James W., 1989. "Impacts of Alternative Farm Policies on Rural Communities," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 35-46, December.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Alevy, Jonathan E. & Kim, Man-Keun & Fadali, Betsy, 2008. "Development and Initial Application of an Integrated Linear Programming/Social Accounting Model: Rangeland Livestock Application," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 8213, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordspublic grazing; regional economic impact; Social Accounting Matrix; Southeast Oregon; wildfire;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ala:wpaper:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Alevy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecuaaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.