Computable General Equilibrium Modeling Of Rangeland Fires In Northern Nevada
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton & John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1985.
"A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ball85-1, September.
- Ballard, Charles L. & Fullerton, Don & Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 2009. "A General Equilibrium Model for Tax Policy Evaluation," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226036335, March.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-51, September.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, Indian Council of World Affairs, vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R., 1979. "A comparison of two models for income distribution planning," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-82, January.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, Indian Council of World Affairs, vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Noelwah R. Netusil & Thomas R. Harris & Chang K. Seung & Jeffrey E. Englin, 2000. "Impacts of water reallocation: A combined computable general equilibrium and recreation demand model approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(4), pages 473-487.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1976. "Toward an Adequate Long-Run Model of Income Distribution and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 122-27, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waealb:36640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.