My Experiences with Nonlinear Dynamic Models in Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palm, Franz, 1976.
"Testing the dynamic specification of an econometric model with an application to Belgian data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-289, October.
- PALM, Franz, 1976. "Testing the dynamic specification of an econometric model with an application to Belgian data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 273, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Veloce, William & Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Entry and empirical demand and supply analysis for competitive industries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 459-471.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Bosch, Deborah K. & Weyant, John P., 1988. "Industrial energy demand : A simple structural approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 111-133, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2004. "Structural Change and Forecasting Long-Run Energy Prices," Staff Working Papers 04-5, Bank of Canada.
- Ford, Andrew, 2005. "Simulating the impacts of a strategic fuels reserve in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 483-498, March.
- Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary, 2007. "Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 91-111, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:6:y:2002:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .