Analysis of variance for bayesian inference
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Smets & Rafael Wouters, 2007.
"Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 586-606, June.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles : a Bayesian DSGE Approach," Working Paper Research 109, National Bank of Belgium.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2007. "Shocks and frictions in US business cycles: a Bayesian DSGE approach," Working Paper Series 722, European Central Bank.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Geweke, 2010. "Complete and Incomplete Econometric Models," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9218.
- Arnold Zellner, 1997. "Bayesian Analysis in Econometrics and Statistics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 825, April.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:1:p:103-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jfinec:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:34-62. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Warne & Günter Coenen & Kai Christoffel, 2017.
"Marginalized Predictive Likelihood Comparisons of Linear Gaussian State‐Space Models with Applications to DSGE, DSGE‐VAR, and VAR Models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2014. "Marginalized predictive likelihood comparisons of linear Gaussian state-space models with applications to DSGE, DSGEVAR, and VAR models," CFS Working Paper Series 478, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2013.
"Dissecting the 2007-2009 real estate market bust: systematic pricing correction or just a housing fad?,"
2013/22, Norges Bank.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2016. "Dissecting the 2007-2009 Real Estate Market Bust: Systematic Pricing Correction or Just a Housing Fad?," Working Papers 567, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kajal Lahiri & Huaming Peng & Xuguang Sheng, 2015. "Measuring Uncertainty of a Combined Forecast and Some Tests for Forecaster Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 5468, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał, 2015.
"Forecasting using DSGE models with financial frictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-19.
- Michał Rubaszek & Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Forecasting with DSGE models with financial frictions," EcoMod2013 5100, EcoMod.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał, 2014. "Forecasting with DSGE models with financial frictions," Dynare Working Papers 40, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
Keywordsanalysis of variance; Bayesian inference; posterior simulation; predictive distributions;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-01-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-01-03 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .