Exact finite sample properties of double k-class estimators in simultaneous equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Matthew C. Harding & Jerry Hausman & Christopher Palmer, 2015. "Finite sample bias corrected IV estimation for weak and many instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2002.
"A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 101-111, May.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Chuanming, 2002. "A note on the double k-class estimator in simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 22323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:25:y:1984:i:3:p:263-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.