On the Practice of Lagging Variables to Avoid Simultaneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- W. Robert Reed, 2014. "On the Practice of Lagging Variables To Avoid Simultaneity," Working Papers in Economics 14/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M. & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2010.
"The impact of U.S. central bank communication on European and pacific equity markets,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 172-174, August.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "The Impact of U.S. Central Bank Communication on European and Pacific Equity Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200927, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Birgit Aschhoff & Tobias Schmidt, 2008.
"Empirical Evidence on the Success of R&D Cooperation—Happy Together?,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(1), pages 41-62, August.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Schmidt, Tobias, 2006. "Empirical evidence on the success of R&D co-operation: Happy together?," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Joel Stiebale, 2011.
"Do Financial Constraints Matter for Foreign Market Entry? A Firm‐level Examination,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 123-153, January.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2008. "Do Financial Constraints Matter for Foreign Market Entry? – A Firm-Level Examination," Ruhr Economic Papers 51, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Peter Jensen & Martin Paldam, 2006. "Can the two new aid-growth models be replicated?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 147-175, April.
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil R. Bhavnani & Samuel Bazzi, 2012. "Counting Chickens when they Hatch: Timing and the Effects of Aid on Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(561), pages 590-617, June.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 2005.
"Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 334-339, May.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 1999. "Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 99-16, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 2009. "Democracy and Foreign Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 528-543, March.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Marcus, Alan J. & Saunders, Anthony & Tehranian, Hassan, 2007. "The impact of institutional ownership on corporate operating performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1771-1794, June.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
- Cynthia Bansak & Norman Morin & Martha Starr, 2007.
"Technology, Capital Spending, And Capacity Utilization,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 631-645, July.
- Cynthia Bansak & Norman J. Morin & Martha Starr-McCluer, 2004. "Technology, capital spending, and capacity utilization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bania, Neil & Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe A., 2007. "Growth, Taxes, and Government Expenditures: Growth Hills for U.S. States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 60(2), pages 193-204, June.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter MacKay & Gordon M. Phillips, 2005. "How Does Industry Affect Firm Financial Structure?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1433-1466.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- W. Robert Reed, 2013. "A Note on the Practice of Lagging Variables to Avoid Simultaneity," Working Papers in Economics 13/32, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Teck-Lee Wong & Wee-Yeap Lau & Tien-Ming Yip, 2020. "Cashless Payments and Economic Growth: Evidence from Selected OECD Countries," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 9(special i), pages 189-213.
- Mohammad Ziaul Hoque & MD. Rabiul Islam & Mohammad Nurul Azam, 2013. "Board Committee Meetings and Firm Financial Performance: An Investigation of Australian Companies," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 503-528, December.
- Surenderrao Komera & P. J. Jijo Lukose, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Asymmetry in Speed of Leverage Adjustment: The Indian Experience," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-26, September.
- Carter, Patrick, 2017.
"Aid econometrics: Lessons from a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 216-232.
- Patrick Carter, 2015. "Aid Econometrics: Lessons from a Stochastic Growth Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/659, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Juergen Bitzer & Erkan Goeren, 2018. "Foreign Aid and Subnational Development: A Grid Cell Analysis," Working Papers V-407-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Elisabetta Lodigiani & Sara Salomone, 2015. "Migration-induced Transfers of Norms. Political Empowerment?The case of Female Political Empowerment," Working Papers 2015:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nabamita Dutta & Deepraj Mukherjee, 2018. "Can financial development enhance transparency?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 279-302, November.
- David B. Audretsch & Dirk Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2015.
"Regional unemployment structure and new firm formation,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 115-138, November.
- Audretsch, David B. & Dohse, Dirk & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2014. "Regional unemployment structure and new firm formation," Kiel Working Papers 1924, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon, 2020. "Comparative Advantage Following (CAF) development strategy, Aid for Trade flows and structural change in production," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Natalia Szomko, 2017. "The Importance of Estimation Method Choice for the Analysis of the Determinants of Capital Structure– An Example of Poland," World Journal of Applied Economics, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 3-20, June.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2015.
"Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1574-1615, December.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2012. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," CESifo Working Paper Series 3813, CESifo.
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2012. "Dutch Disease and the Mitigation Effect of Migration: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," DEM Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- McMillan, David G. & Camara, Omar, 2012. "Dynamic capital structure adjustment: US MNCs & DCs," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 278-301.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Hankins, Kristine Watson, 2013. "Estimating dynamic panel models in corporate finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-19.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2016. "The interactive impact of press freedom and media reach on corruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 227-236.
- Lof, Matthijs & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Aid and Income: Another Time-series Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 19-30.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2019. "Determinants of Optimal Capital Structure and Speed of Adjustment: Evidence from the U.S. ICT Sector," Working papers 2019-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexandre Padilla & Nicolás Cachanosky, 2018. "The Grecian horse: does immigration lead to the deterioration of American institutions?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 174(3), pages 351-405, March.
- Jérôme Valette, 2018.
"Do Migrants Transfer Productive Knowledge Back to Their Origin Countries?,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(9), pages 1637-1656, September.
- Jérome VALETTE, 2016. "Do migrants transfer productive knowledge back to their origin countries?," Working Papers 201622, CERDI.
- Jérôme Valette, 2017. "Do migrants transfer productive knowledge back to their origin countries?," Working Papers halshs-01425451, HAL.
- Jérôme Valette, 2018. "Do Migrants Transfer Productive Knowledge Back to Their Origin Countries?," Post-Print hal-02019265, HAL.
- Arin, K. Peren & Berlemann, Michael & Koray, Faik & Kuhlenkasper, Torben, 2011. "The taxation-growth-nexus revisited," HWWI Research Papers 104, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:77:y:2015:i:6:p:897-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.