The Robustness of the Higher-Order 2SLS and General k-Class Bias Approximations to Non-Normal Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John L., 1985. "The moments of ols and 2sls when the disturbances are non-normal," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2010. "The bias to order T-Â 2 for the general k-class estimator in a simultaneous equation model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 42-45, October.
- Phillips, Garry D. A., 2000.
"An alternative approach to obtaining Nagar-type moment approximations in simultaneous equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 345-364, August.
- Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "An Alternative Approach to Obtaining Nagar-Type Moment Approximations in Sumultaneous Equation Models," Discussion Papers 9905, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2011. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equations Models with Strong and / or Weak Instruments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Anderson, T. W. & Kunitomo, Naoto & Morimune, Kimio, 1986. "Comparing Single-Equation Estimators in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-32, April.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
- Sargan, J D, 1974. "The Validity of Nagar's Expansion for the Moments of Econometric Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 169-176, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma M. Iglesias & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2012. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equation Models With Strong and/or Weak Instruments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 505-520, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2011/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.