Comparing Single-Equation Estimators in a Simultaneous Equation System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, T.W. & Kunitomo, Naoto & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2011. "On finite sample properties of alternative estimators of coefficients in a structural equation with many instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 58-69.
- YUEH, Linda, 2009. "Self-employment in urban China: Networking in a transition economy," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 471-484, September.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003.
"Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Kunitomo, Naoto & Matsushita, Yukitoshi, 2009.
"Asymptotic expansions and higher order properties of semi-parametric estimators in a system of simultaneous equations,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1727-1751, September.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2009. "Asymptotic Expansions and Higher Order Properties of Semi-Parametric Estimators in a System of Simultaneous Equations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-611, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2008. "On Finite Sample Properties of Alternative Estimators of Coefficients in a Structural Equation with Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-577, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Phillips, Garry D.A. & Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2011. "The Robustness of the Higher-Order 2SLS and General k-Class Bias Approximations to Non-Normal Disturbances," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Oberhelman, Dennis & Rao Kadiyala, K., 2000. "Asymptotic probability concentrations and finite sample properties of modified LIML estimators for equations with more than two endogenous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 163-185, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:2:y:1986:i:01:p:1-32_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.