Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Symeonides Spyridon D. & Karavias Yiannis & Tzavalis Elias, 2017. "Size corrected Significance Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Autocorrelated Errors," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ullah, Aman, 2004. "Finite Sample Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774488.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A., 1996. "The bias of the ordinary least squares estimator in simultaneous equation models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 161-167, November.
- Breusch, Trevor S., 1980. "Useful invariance results for generalized regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-340, August.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1988. "Approximate Power Functions for Some Robust Tests of Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 997-1019, September.
- Magdalinos, Michael A. & Symeonides, Spyridon D., 1995. "Alternative size corrections for some GLS test statistics the case of the AR(1) model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 35-59.
- Iglesias, Emma M. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2010. "The bias to order T-Â 2 for the general k-class estimator in a simultaneous equation model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 42-45, October.
- Emma M. Iglesias & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2012. "Almost Unbiased Estimation in Simultaneous Equation Models With Strong and/or Weak Instruments," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 505-520, June.
- Phillips, Garry D. A., 2000.
"An alternative approach to obtaining Nagar-type moment approximations in simultaneous equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 345-364, August.
- Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "An Alternative Approach to Obtaining Nagar-Type Moment Approximations in Sumultaneous Equation Models," Discussion Papers 9905, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1978. "A Maximum Likelihood Procedure for Regression with Autocorrelated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Srivastava, V. K. & Maekawa, Koichi, 1995. "Efficiency properties of feasible generalized least squares estimators in SURE models under non-normal disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 99-121.
- Turkington, Darrell, 2000. "Generalised vec operators and the seemingly unrelated regression equations model with vector correlated disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 225-253, December.
- Magee, Lonnie, 1985.
"Efficiency of iterative estimators in the regression model with AR(1) disturbances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 275-287.
- MAGEE, Lonnie, 1985. "Efficiency of iterative estimators in the regression model with AR(1) disturbances," CORE Discussion Papers RP 675, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Phillips,Garry D. A. & Tzavalis,Elias (ed.), 2007. "The Refinement of Econometric Estimation and Test Procedures," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870535, December.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear regression; S.U.R. models; stochastic expansions; asymptotic approximations; AR(1) errors.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notgts:14/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsnotuk.html .