Approximate Power Functions for Some Robust Tests of Regression Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2008.
"Difference in difference meets generalized least squares: Higher order properties of hypotheses tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 371-391, June.
- Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Difference in Difference Meets Generalized Least Squares: Higher Order Properties of Hypotheses Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2001.
"Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP04/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Linton, Oliver, 2003. "Asymptotic expansions for some semiparametric program evaluation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2098, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Asymptotic Expansions for Some Semiparametric Program Evaluation Estimators," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 451, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Johansen, Soren, 2002.
"A small sample correction for tests of hypotheses on the cointegrating vectors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-221, December.
- Johansen, S., 1999. "A Small Sample Correction for Tests of Hypotheses on the Cointegrating Vectors," Economics Working Papers eco99/9, European University Institute.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Symeonides Spyridon D. & Karavias Yiannis & Tzavalis Elias, 2017.
"Size corrected Significance Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Autocorrelated Errors,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Spyridon D. Symeondes & Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated". "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Magdalinos, Michael A. & Symeonides, Spyridon D., 1995. "Alternative size corrections for some GLS test statistics the case of the AR(1) model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 35-59.
- Moreira, Marcelo J. & Porter, Jack R. & Suarez, Gustavo A., 2009. "Bootstrap validity for the score test when instruments may be weak," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 52-64, April.
- Steigerwald, Douglas G & Erb, Jack, 2007. "Accurately Sized Test Statistics with Misspecified Conditional Homoskedasticity," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5rv0z5dz, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Linton, Oliver, 1997. "An Asymptotic Expansion in the GARCH(l, 1) Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 558-581, August.
- Banerjee, Anurag N. & Magnus, Jan R., 2000. "On the sensitivity of the usual t- and F-tests to covariance misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-176, March.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:28-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, A.N., 1997. "The sensitivity of estimates, inferences and forecasts of linear models," Other publications TiSEM 3238733e-f996-4fd9-95ec-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hausman, Jerry & Palmer, Christopher, 2012.
"Heteroskedasticity-robust inference in finite samples,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 232-235.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Christopher J. Palmer, 2011. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference in Finite Samples," NBER Working Papers 17698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rayner, Robert K., 1991. "Resampling methods for tests in regression models with autocorrelated errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 281-284, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:56:y:1988:i:5:p:997-1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.