Difference in Difference Meets Generalized Least Squares: Higher Order Properties of Hypotheses Tests
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2008. "Difference in difference meets generalized least squares: Higher order properties of hypotheses tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 371-391, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Kezdi, 2005. "Robus Standard Error Estimation in Fixed-Effects Panel Models," Econometrics 0508018, EconWPA.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Generalized least squares inference in panel and multilevel models with serial correlation and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 670-694, October.
- Jinyong Hahn & Guido Kuersteiner, 2002. "Asymptotically Unbiased Inference for a Dynamic Panel Model with Fixed Effects when Both "n" and "T" Are Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1639-1657, July.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1980. "Estimation of fixed effect models for time series of cross-sections with arbitrary intertemporal covariance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 195-202, October.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1984. "Approximate Normality of Generalized Least Squares Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 811-825, July.
- Rothenberg, Thomas J, 1988. "Approximate Power Functions for Some Robust Tests of Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 997-1019, September.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Bias Corrected Instrumental Variables Estimation for Dynamic Panel Models with Fixed E¤ects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Rothernberg, Thomas J, 1984. "Hypothesis Testing in Linear Models When the Error Covariance Matrix Is Nonscalar," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 827-842, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010. "Robust Inference with Clustered Data," Working Papers 106, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? The impact of the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic on economic performance in Sweden,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
211, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Paper Series 911, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Avi Dor & William Encinosa & Kathleen Carey, 2016. "Do Good Reports Mean Higher Prices? The Impact of Hospital Compare Ratings on Cardiac Pricing," NBER Working Papers 22858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fgv:eesptd:411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Vollaard, 2005. "Police numbers up, crime rates down. The effect of police on crime in the Netherlands, 1996-2003," Law and Economics 0501006, EconWPA.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2008. "Does WTO accession affect domestic economic policies and institutions?," IHEID Working Papers 03-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Hausman, Jerry & Palmer, Christopher, 2012.
"Heteroskedasticity-robust inference in finite samples,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 232-235.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Christopher J. Palmer, 2011. "Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference in Finite Samples," NBER Working Papers 17698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu & Victor Ognivtsev & Miho Shirotori, 2009. "Building Trade-Relating Institutions And Wto Accession," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 41, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2015. "A Practitioner’s Guide to Cluster-Robust Inference," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 317-372.
- repec:zbw:espost:171454 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bos:wpaper:wp2005-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Program Coordinator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.