Useful invariance results for generalized regression models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002. "Exact tests for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 143-170, January.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-16, CIRANO.
- Hendry, David F., 1984. "Monte carlo experimentation in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 937-976 Elsevier.
- Symeonides Spyridon D. & Karavias Yiannis & Tzavalis Elias, 2017. "Size corrected Significance Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Autocorrelated Errors," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Spyridon D. Symeondes & Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated". "Size corrected significance tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with autocorrelated errors," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Magdalinos, Michael A. & Symeonides, Spyridon D., 1995. "Alternative size corrections for some GLS test statistics the case of the AR(1) model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 35-59.
- Hailong Qian & Heather L. Bednarek, 2015. "Partial efficient estimation of SUR models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 338-348.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Byoung Cheol Jung, 2002. "Simple Lm Tests For The Unbalanced Nested Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 167-187.
- Godfrey, Leslie G. & Orme, Chris D., 2002. "Using bootstrap methods to obtain nonnormality robust Chow prediction tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 429-436, August.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Colin R. McKenzie & Michael McAleer & Len Gill, 1999. "Simple Procedures for Testing Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors in Regression Models," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 50(3), pages 239-252, 09.
- Mckensi, C.R. & Mcaleer, M. & Gill, L., 1990. "Simple Procedures For Testing Autoregressive Versus Moving Average Errors In Regression Models," Papers 210, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1995. "Testing AR(1) against MA(1) disturbances in an error component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 133-151, July.
- Tabri, Rami Victor, 2014. "Testing for normality in linear regression models using regression and scale equivariant estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 192-196.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000. "Spatial econometrics (1, Spatial autocorrelation)
[Econométrie spatiale (1, Autocorrélation spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01527290, HAL.
- Blackburn, McKinley L., 1997. "Misspecified skedastic functions in grouped-data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-8, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:13:y:1980:i:3:p:327-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed