The Sensitivity of Some General Checks to Omitted Variables in the Linear Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Les Godfrey & Chris Orme, "undated". "The Sensitivity of some General Checks to Omitted Variables in the Linear Model," Discussion Papers 92/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2015.
"Trading Partners and Trading Volumes: Implementing the Helpman–Melitz–Rubinstein Model Empirically,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Santos Silva, Joao M C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2008. "Trading Partners and Trading Volumes:Implementing the Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Model Empirically," Economics Discussion Papers 3553, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2013. "Trading partners and trading volumes: implementing the Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein model empirically," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55398, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2009. "Trading Partners and Trading Volumes: Implementing the Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Model Empirically," CEP Discussion Papers dp0935, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2009. "Trading partners and trading volumes: implementing the Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein model empirically," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitris Hatzinikolaou & Athanassios Stavrakoudis, 2006. "Empirical size and power of some diagnostic tests applied to a distributed lag model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 631-643, September.
- Joachim Zietz, 2006.
"Detecting neglected parameter heterogeneity with Chow tests,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 369-374.
- Joachim Zietz, 2005. "Detecting Neglected Parameter Heterogeneity with Chow Tests," Working Papers 200503, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Cardona, Sebastian Gómez, 2014. "Capabilities and investment in R&D: An analysis on European data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 101-111.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1997. "The Use of Quality and Reputation Indicators by Consumers: The Case of Bordeaux Wine," MPRA Paper 9283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Fe-Rodríguez & C. Orme, 2006.
"On the sensitivity of Kernel-based Conditional Moment Tests to Unconsidered Local Alternatives,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0606, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eduardo Fé-Rodríguez & Chris D. Orme, 2009. "On the Sensitivity of Kernel-based Tests of Conditional Moment Restrictions," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0912, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:35:y:1994:i:2:p:489-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.