A New Form of the Information Matrix Test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, L., 1989. "Evolutionnary Stability In Asymmetric Games," Papers 11-8-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1998. "Learning in games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 631-639, May.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
- Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Optimal Properties of Stimulus--Response Learning Models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 244-273, October.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000.
"Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-950, November.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration," ELSE working papers 037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 1997.
"Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," ELSE working papers 051, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 380, David K. Levine.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- John G. Cross, 1973. "A Stochastic Learning Model of Economic Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 239-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chesher, Andrew & Dumangane, Montezuma & Smith, Richard J., 2002. "Duration response measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 169-194, December.
- Stomberg, Christopher & White, Halbert, 2000. "Bootstrapping the Information Matrix Test," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt158451cr, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Teodosio Perez Amaral, 1994. "Una aplicación de los contrastes M y de la matriz de información dinámica: el caso de la demanda de dinero norteamericana 1960-1984," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 193-201, January.
- Davidson, R. & MacKinnon & J.G., 1999. "Artificial Regressions," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Bontemps, Christian & Meddahi, Nour, 2005.
"Testing normality: a GMM approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 149-186, January.
- BONTEMPS, Christian & MEDDAHI, Nour, 2002. "Testing Normality : A GMM Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2002-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Christian BONTEMPS & Nour MEDDAHI, 2002. "Testing Normality : A Gmm Approach," Cahiers de recherche 14-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Christian Bontemps & Nour Meddahi, 2002. "Testing Normality: A GMM Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-63, CIRANO.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2004.
"The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2002. "The Information Matrix Test with Bootstrap-Based Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0211, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wanling Huang & Artem Prokhorov, 2014. "A Goodness-of-fit Test for Copulas," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 751-771, October.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto, 1996. "On the Corrections to Information Matrix Tests," Econometrics 9601001, EconWPA.
- Choi, Hwan-sik, 2016. "Information theory for maximum likelihood estimation of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 110-128.
- Joachim Zietz, 2006.
"Detecting neglected parameter heterogeneity with Chow tests,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 369-374.
- Joachim Zietz, 2005. "Detecting Neglected Parameter Heterogeneity with Chow Tests," Working Papers 200503, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2004. "Bootstrap correcting the score test," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 228, Econometric Society.
- Richard M. Golden & Steven S. Henley & Halbert White & T. Michael Kashner, 2016. "Generalized Information Matrix Tests for Detecting Model Misspecification," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, November.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Spitz, Alexandra, 2000. "Quantification of qualitative data using ordered probit models with an application to a business survey in the German service sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-58, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:60:y:1992:i:1:p:145-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.