On the sensitivity of Kernel-based Conditional Moment Tests to Unconsidered Local Alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2001. "A Consistent Test For Conditional Heteroskedasticity In Time-Series Regression Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 188-221, February.
- Godfrey, Leslie G & Orme, Chris D, 1996. "On the Behavior of Conditional Moment Tests in the Presence of Unconsidered Local Alternatives," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 263-81, May.
- Jaggia, Sanjiv, 1991. "Specification Tests Based on the Heterogeneous Generalized Gamma Model of Duration: With an Application to Kennan's Strike Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 169-80, April-Jun.
- Fan, Yanqin & Li, Qi, 1996. "Consistent Model Specification Tests: Omitted Variables and Semiparametric Functional Forms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 865-90, July.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.