Implementing the wild bootstrap using a two-point distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2008.
"The wild bootstrap, tamed at last,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 162-169, September.
- Davidson, R. & Flachaire, E., 1999. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a32, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2008. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," Post-Print hal-00649250, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Working Papers 1000, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Flachaire, 2001. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 58, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Davidson, Russell & Flachaire, Emmanuel, 2001. "The wild bootstrap, tamed at last," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2000. "The Wild Bootstrap, Tamed at Last," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1413, Econometric Society.
- Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A., 2006. "On the speed of adjustment in ESTAR models when allowance is made for bias in estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 272-277, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacKinnon , James G., 2015. "Wild Cluster Bootstrap Confidence Intervals," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 91(1-2), pages 11-33, Mars-Juin.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2013.
"Why Does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 175-186, October.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Why does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:137:y:2015:i:c:p:120-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "Variance-Ratio Tests Of Random Walk: An Overview," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 503-527, July.
- Su, Jen-Je & Cheung, Adrian (Wai-Kong) & Roca, Eduardo, 2012. "Are securitised real estate markets efficient?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 684-690.
- E. Fe-Rodríguez & C. Orme, 2006.
"On the sensitivity of Kernel-based Conditional Moment Tests to Unconsidered Local Alternatives,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0606, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eduardo Fé-Rodríguez & Chris D. Orme, 2009. "On the Sensitivity of Kernel-based Tests of Conditional Moment Restrictions," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0912, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Antoine A. Djogbenou & James G. MacKinnon & Morten Orregard Nielsen, 2018. "Asymptotic Theory and Wild Bootstrap Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 1399, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Gregory & Cherif Guermat & Fawaz Al-Shawawreh, 2010. "UK IPOs: Long Run Returns, Behavioural Timing and Pseudo Timing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 612-647.
- Hagemann, Andreas, 2012. "A simple test for regression specification with non-nested alternatives," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 247-254.
- Andrea Monticini & David Peel, 2009. "Testing for central bank independence and inflation using the wild bootstrap," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1602-1607.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Monticini, Andrea, 2012.
"The importance of the electoral rule: Evidence from Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 322-325.
- Massimo Bordignon & Andrea Monticini, 2011. "The Importance of the Electoral Rule: Evidence from Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3347, CESifo Group Munich.
- Massimo Bordignon & Andrea Monticini, 2011. "The importance of electoral rule: Evidence from Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0099, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0744-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:96:y:2007:i:3:p:309-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.