Wild cluster bootstrap confidence intervals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesár, 2016.
"Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 701-712, October.
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesar, 2012. "Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice," NBER Working Papers 18478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:4:p:698-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:2:p:233-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Davidson, James & Monticini, Andrea & Peel, David, 2007. "Implementing the wild bootstrap using a two-point distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 309-315, September.
- Bester, C. Alan & Conley, Timothy G. & Hansen, Christian B., 2011. "Inference with dependent data using cluster covariance estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 137-151.
- James G. Mackinnon & Matthew D. Webb, 2017.
"Wild Bootstrap Inference for Wildly Different Cluster Sizes,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(2), pages 233-254, March.
- James G. MacKinnon & Matthew D. Webb, 2015. "Wild Bootstrap Inference for Wildly Different Cluster Sizes," Working Papers 1314, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James G. MacKinnon & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Matthew D. Webb, 2017. "Bootstrap and Asymptotic Inference with Multiway Clustering," Working Papers 1386, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:63-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Podstawski, Maximilian & Velinov, Anton, 2018.
"The state dependent impact of bank exposure on sovereign risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 63-75.
- Maximilian Podstawski & Anton Velinov, 2016. "The State Dependent Impact of Bank Exposure on Sovereign Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1550, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordswild bootstrap; auxiliary distribution; CRVE; cluster-robust inference; studentized bootstrap;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .