Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses: Extensions and Comments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Belousova, Julia & Dorfleitner, Gregor, 2012. "On the diversification benefits of commodities from the perspective of euro investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2455-2472.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1987. "Finite sample performance of the robust Wald test in simultaneous equation systems," MPRA Paper 22557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Sentana, 2009. "The econometrics of mean-variance efficiency tests: a survey," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages C65-C101, November.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 0111, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 0105, GREEN.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2014. "Exploring Diversification Benefits in Asia-Pacific Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 60180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cotter, John & Eyiah-Donkor, Emmanuel & Potì, Valerio, 2017. "Predictability and diversification benefits of investing in commodity and currency futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 52-66.
- Ronen, Tavy, 1998. "Trading structure and overnight information: A natural experiment from the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 489-512, May.
- John C. Quiggin & Anh Bui‐Lan, 1984. "The Use Of Cross‐Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(1), pages 44-55, 04.
- Quiggin, John C. & Bui-Lan, Anh, 1984. "The Use Of Cross-Sectional Estimates Of Profit Functions For Tests Of Relative Efficiency: A Critical Review," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(01), April.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:12:y:1992:i:2:a:2990 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jansson, Leif & Mellander, Erik, 1984. "CONRAD – A Maximum Likelihood Program for Estimation of Simultaneous Equations Models that are Non-Linear in the Parameters," Working Paper Series 131, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Naranjo, Andy & Protopapadakis, Aris, 1997. "Financial market integration tests: an investigation using US equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 93-135, July.
- Cribari-Netoa, Francisco & Ferrari, Silvia L. P., 1995. "Bartlett-corrected tests for heteroskedastic linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 113-118, May.
- Chan, Felix & Pauwels, Laurent L. & Wongsosaputro, Johnathan, 2013. "The impact of serial correlation on testing for structural change in binary choice model: Monte Carlo evidence," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 175-189.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:1:p:203-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed