|Terminal Degree:||1979 College of Business and Economics; Australian National University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Crawford School of Public Policy Canberra, Australia
Australian National University
: +61 2 6125 4705
+61 2 6125 5448
Crawford Building, Lennox Crossing, Building #132, Canberra ACT 2601
RePEc:edi:asanuau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen & Tom Kompas & Trevor Breusch & Michael B. Ward, 2012.
"Language, Mixed Communes and Infrastructure: Sources of Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1207, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nguyen, Hoa-Thi-Minh & Kompas, Tom & Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B., 2017. "Language, Mixed Communes, and Infrastructure: Sources of Inequality and Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 145-162.
- Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B & Nguyen, Hoa & Kompas, Tom, 2010. "On the fixed-effects vector decomposition," MPRA Paper 21452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Breusch & Farshid Vahid, 2008.
"Global Temperature Trends,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2008-495, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Trevor Breusch & Farshid Vahid, 2011. "Global Temperature Trends," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Australia's Cash Economy: Are the estimates credible?," Macroeconomics 0509025, EconWPA, revised 23 Sep 2005.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Estimating the Underground Economy using MIMIC Models," Econometrics 0507003, EconWPA, revised 15 Dec 2005.
- Breusch, T. & Robertson, J., 1993. "Inference in Multivariate Student t Models with Serial Correlation and Dynamic Heteroskedasticity," Papers 253, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trevor Breusch, 2006. "Size, Causes and Consequences of the Underground Economy: An International Perspective Edited by Christopher Bajada and Friedrich Schneider," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 492-494, December.
- Trevor Breuch & Edith Gray, 2005. "Introduction and Perspective – Symposium Negotiating the Life Course," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(2), pages 111-119, June.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Australia's Cash Economy: Are the Estimates Credible?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(255), pages 394-403, December.
- Trevor Breusch & Sophie Holloway, 2004. "Australian Social Science Data Archive," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(2), pages 222-229, June.
- Trevor Breusch & Edith Gray, 2004. "New Estimates of Mothers’ Forgone Earnings Using HILDA Data," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(2), pages 125-150, June.
- Breusch, Trevor & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1999. "Redundancy of moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 89-111, July.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Mizon, Grayham E & Schmidt, Peter, 1989. "Efficient Estimation Using Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 695-700, May.
- Breusch, Trevor S., 1987. "Maximum likelihood estimation of random effects models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 383-389, November.
- Wickens, M R & Breusch, T S, 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long-run and the Estimation of Transformed," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 189-205, Supplemen.
- Breusch, T S & Godfrey, L G, 1986. "Data Transformation Tests," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(380a), pages 47-58, Supplemen.
- Breusch, Trevor S., 1980. "Useful invariance results for generalized regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-340, August.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Breusch, T S, 1979. "Conflict among Criteria for Testing Hypotheses: Extensions and Comments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 203-207, January.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (2) 2008-07-20 2011-03-26
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2005-10-04 2012-07-23
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2011-03-26
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2008-07-20
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-10-04
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2005-10-04
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2010-04-04
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2011-03-26
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2012-07-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Trevor Breusch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.