Report NEP-ENE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "Gas market developments and their effect on relations between Russia and the EU," Post-Print halshs-00578136, HAL.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Don Bredin & John Elder, 2011. "US Oil Price Exposure: The Industry Effects," Working Papers 201107, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "Flattening of the Phillips Curve and the Role of Oil Price: An Unobserved Components Model for the USA and Australia," MPRA Paper 29606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Viet Trung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh, 2011. "The impact of oil prices, real effective exchange rate and inflation on economic activity: Novel evidence for Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Robert Flasza & Milan Rippel & Jan Šolc, 2011. "Modelling Long-Term Electricity Contracts at EEX," Working Papers IES 2011/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2011.
- Shanthini, Rajaratnam, 2010. "Could Sri Lanka afford sustainable electricity consumption practices without harming her economic growth?," MPRA Paper 29582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schenker, Oliver, 2011. "How uncertainty reduces greenhouse gas emissions," MPRA Paper 29591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Vanesa V. D´Elía, 2011. "A reassessment of Argentina´s GHG proposed target," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 444, Universidad del CEMA.
- Santiago Moreno-Bromberg & Luca Taschini, 2011. "Pollution permits, Strategic Trading and Dynamic Technology Adoption," Papers 1103.2914, arXiv.org.
- Trevor Breusch & Farshid Vahid, 2011. "Global Temperature Trends," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Atkinson, Robert D. & Hackler, Darrene, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy," MPRA Paper 29718, University Library of Munich, Germany.