Gas market developments and their effect on relations between Russia and the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: a strategy to define," Post-Print hal-01618494, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "La question du gaz dans les relations entre l'UE, la Russie et l'Ukraine," Post-Print hal-01174452, HAL.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: A strategy to define," Working Papers 2017-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL GAS MARKET; ENERGY SECURITY; GAS SUPPLY; RUSSIA; EUROPEAN UNION;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-03-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00578136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .