Report NEP-EEC-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2011. "The euro and corporate financing," Research Discussion Papers 6/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Sandra Tatierska, 2010. "Do Unit Labor Cost Drive Inflation in the Euro Area?," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2010, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Peripheral Europe’s Debt and German Wages. The Role of Wage Policy in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 29, Research on Money and Finance.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi & Marco Ventura, 2011. "The Euro Changeover and Price Adjustments in Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1114, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Sandor Richter & He, 2011. "Recovery - in Low Gear across Tough Terrain," wiiw Forecast Reports 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alison Johnston, 2011. "The Revenge of Baumol's Cost Disease?: Monetary Union and the Rise of Public Sector Wage Inflation," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 32, European Institute, LSE.
- Götz Zeddies, 2011. "Factor Content of Intra-European Trade Flows," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Roman Horvath & Lubos Komarek & Filip Rozsypal, 2010. "Does Money Help Predict Inflation? An Empirical Assessment for Central Europe," Working Papers 2010/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "Gas market developments and their effect on relations between Russia and the EU," Post-Print halshs-00578136, HAL.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," MPRA Paper 29698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Swati & Sugawara, Naotaka & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Finding a balance between growth and vulnerability trade-offs : lessons from emerging Europe and the CIS," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5592, The World Bank.