Do Unit Labor Cost Drive Inflation in the Euro Area?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurmann, Andre, 2005. "Quantifying the uncertainty about the fit of a new Keynesian pricing model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1119-1134, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egorov D.A. (Егоров, Д.А.) & Perevyshina E.A. (Перевышина, Е.А.), 2016.
"Modelling of Inflationary Processes in Russia
[Моделирование Инфляционных Процессов В России]," Working Papers 2138, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; unit labor costs; NKPC; euro area; VAR;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian; Modern Monetary Theory
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-03-26 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:svk:wpaper:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbsgvsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.