The U.S. New Keynesian Phillips Curve: An Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Heyer & Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain, 2004. "Translog ou Cobb-Douglas? Le rôle des durées d'utilisation des facteurs," Staff Working Papers 04-19, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2010.
"Contracting models of the Phillips curve empirical estimates for middle-income countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 555-570, June.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2003. "Contracting models of the Phillips curve - empirical estimates for Middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3139, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Nihal Bayraktar, 2008. "Contracting Models of the Phillips Curve Empirical Estimates for Middle-Income Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 94, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Faith Christian Cacnio, 2013. "Analysing inflation dynamics in the Philippines using the new Keynesian Phililips curve," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 53-82, December.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson, 2006. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: In Search of Improvements and Adaptation to the Open Economy," Economics wp31_tjorvi, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Gbaguidi, David, 2012. "La courbe de Phillips : temps d’arbitrage et/ou arbitrage de temps," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(1), pages 87-119, mars.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation and prices; Econometric and statistical methods;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-10-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-10-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:04-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.