Pitfalls in interpreting tests of backward-looking pricing in New Keynesian models
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Roberts, 2001.
"How well does the New Keynesian sticky-price model fit the data?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2001-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roberts John M., 2005. "How Well Does the New Keynesian Sticky-Price Model Fit the Data?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, September.
- Sbordone, Argia, 1998.
"Prices and Unit Labor Costs: A New Test of Price Stickiness,"
653, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Sbordone, Argia M., 2002. "Prices and unit labor costs: a new test of price stickiness," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 265-292, March.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2001. "Prices and Unit Labor Costs: A New Test of Price Stickiness," Departmental Working Papers 200112, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sbordone, A.M., 1998. "Prices and Unit Labor Costs: a New Test of Price Stickiness," Papers 653, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2001. "Prices and Unit Labor Costs: A New Test of Price Stickiness," Departmental Working Papers 199822, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, John B, 1980.
"Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 2001.
"Pricing, Production and Persistence,"
NBER Working Papers
8407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiley, Michael T, 2002.
"Partial Adjustment and Staggered Price Setting,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 283-98, May.
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2005.
"New tests of the new-Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1167-1181, September.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 1999. "Sticky prices, marginal cost, and the behavior of inflation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 29-48.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2002:i:win:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.