Peripheral Europe’s Debt and German Wages. The Role of Wage Policy in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Peripheral Europe's debt and German wages: the role of wage policy in the Euro area," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1/2/3), pages 83-96.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Ingemar Lindberg: â€Sjunkande lÃ¶neandel har bidragit till krisenâ€
by Debatt in Dagens Arena on 2012-03-14 05:30:53
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Uxó & Jesús Paúl & Eladio Febrero, 2012. "European economic policy and the problem of current account imbalances: the case of Germany and Spain," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 12, pages 207-225 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mavroudeas, Stavros D., 2015. "The Greek saga: competing explanations of the Greek crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2015. "Net Capital Flows To And The Real Exchange Rate Of Western Balkan Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(205), pages 31-52, April – J.
- Alison Johnston & Bob Hancké & Suman Pant, 2013. "Comparative Institutional Advantage in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012.
"Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises: A European perspective,"
IPE Working Papers
14/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012. "Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises - a European perspective," MPRA Paper 35903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2015.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 558-576, May.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The Euro Plus Pact. Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 287-325.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, 2015. "NAIRU economics and the Eurozone crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 843-877, November.
- Heinze, Henriette, 2018. "The determinants of German exports: An analysis of intra- and extra-EMU trade," IPE Working Papers 95/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014.
"A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
012186, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2014. "A case for redistribution? income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14056, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Alison Johnston & Bob Hancké & Suman Pant, 2013. "Comparative Institutional Advantage in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 66, European Institute, LSE.
- Enno Schröder, 2015.
"Eurozone Imbalances: Measuring the Contribution of Expenditure Switching and Expenditure Volumes 1990-2013,"
1508, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Enno Schröder, 2016. "Euro Area Imbalances: Measuring the Contribution of Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching," Working Papers 1604, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:2:p:195-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Jürgen Bieling & Johannes Jäger & Magnus Ryner, 2016. "Regulation Theory and the Political Economy of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory for Today," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15049, April.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2015. "Cross-border finance, trade imbalances and competitiveness in the euro area," MPRA Paper 68518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnston, Alison & Hancké, Bob & Pant, Suman, 2013. "Comparative institutional advantage in the European sovereign debt crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53177, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hermann, Christoph, 2013. "Crisis, structural reform and the dismantling of the European Social Model(s)," IPE Working Papers 26/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2016. "Forced structural convergence in the eurozone: Or a differentiated European monetary community," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-03-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rmf:dpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.researchonmoneyandfinance.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .