Report NEP-PKE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Keynes after 75 Years: Rethinking Money as a Public Monopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_658, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:49241 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorg Bibow, 2011. "Financial Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_660, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_659, Levy Economics Institute.
- Schoder, Christian, 2011. "Kaleckian vs. Marxian specifications of the investment function: Some empirical evidence for the US," MPRA Paper 29584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Paul Dunne & Elisabeth Skons, 2011. "The Changing Military Industrial Complex," Working Papers 1104, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2011. "Peripheral Europe’s Debt and German Wages. The Role of Wage Policy in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 29, Research on Money and Finance.
- José Pedro Fique, 2011. "Endogenous Response to the ‘Network Tax’," FEP Working Papers 408, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Trevor Breusch & Farshid Vahid, 2011. "Global Temperature Trends," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.