Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorg Bibow, 2004.
"Assessing the ECB's Performance since the Global Slowdown: A Structural Policy Bias Coming Home to Roost?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_409, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2004. "Assessing the ECB's Performance since the Global Slowdown A Structural Policy Bias Coming Home to Roost?," Macroeconomics 0407026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "How the Maastricht Regime Fosters Divergence as Well as Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_460, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Markets; Liquidity; Uncertainty; Rate of Interest; Instability; Central Banking;
All these keywords.
- A33 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Handbooks
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-03-26 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-03-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elizabeth Dunn The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Elizabeth Dunn to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.