How the Maastricht Regime Fosters Divergence as Well as Fragility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allsopp, Christopher & Vines, David, 1998. "The Assessment: Macroeconomic Policy after EMU," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 1-23, Autumn.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Germany in crisis: the unification challenge, macroeconomic policy shocks and traditions, and EMU," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 29-50.
- Joerg Bibow, 2006. "Inflation Persistence and Tax-Push Inflation in Germany and in the Euro Area: A Symptom of Macroeconomic Mismanagement?," IMK Studies 01-2006, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & De Grauwe, Paul, 2005.
"Endogeneities of optimum currency areas: what brings countries sharing a single currency closer together?,"
Working Paper Series
468, European Central Bank.
- Paul de Grauwe & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 29, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2005. "European Monetary Union: nominal convergence, real divergence and slow growth?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-33, March.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002.
"ìNew" Views on the Optimum Currency Area Theory: What is EMU Telling US?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
140, Royal Economic Society.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002. ""New" views on the optimum currency area theory: what is EMU telling us?," Working Paper Series 0138, European Central Bank.
- Joerg Bibow, 2003. "Is Europe Doomed to Stagnation? An Analysis of the Current Crisis and Recommendations for Reforming Macroeconomic Policymaking in Euroland," General Economics and Teaching 0306002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Claude Barbier & Arnaud Lechevalier, 2015. "La crise de la zone Euro : quels enseignements pour l’Europe sociale ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01254229, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-12 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-08-12 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-08-12 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-08-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .