Report NEP-MON-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Emiris, 2006. "The term structure of interest rates in a DSGE model," Working Paper Research 88, National Bank of Belgium.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006. "Exchange Rate Changes and Inflation in Post-Crisis Asian Economies: VAR Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," NBER Working Papers 12395, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2006. "Instability of the Eurozone? On Monetary Policy, House Prices and Structural Reforms," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 271/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Banking, Finance, and Money: A Socioeconomics Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_459, Levy Economics Institute.
- K. Huang & Z. Liu & L. Phaneuf, . "Staggered contracts, intermediate goods and the dynamic effects of monetary shocks on output, inflation and real wages," Working Papers 2000-20, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Huang & Z. Liu, . "Input-output structure and the general equilibrium dynamics of inflation and output," Working Papers 2000-10, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Niklas J. Westelius, 2006. "Inflation Band Targeting and Optimal Inflation Contracts," NBER Working Papers 12384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "How the Maastricht Regime Fosters Divergence as Well as Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_460, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & Viktor Várpalotai & Balázs Vonnák, 2006. "How does monetary policy affect aggregate demand? A multimodel approach for Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2006/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Kevin Huang & Z. Liu, . "Vertical international trade as a monetary transmission mechanism in an open economy," Working Papers 2000-07, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2006. "The U.S. Treasury yield curve: 1961 to the present," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore