Report NEP-HPE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barens, Ingo, 2011. "“Animal Spirits” in John Maynard Keynes’s General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money : Some Short and Sceptical Remarks," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 49241, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Keynes after 75 Years: Rethinking Money as a Public Monopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_658, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2011. "Financial Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_660, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2011.
"Civilización, economía y orden espontaneo: La inviabilidad evolutiva del socialismo
[Civilization, economy and spontaneous order: The evolutionary infeasibility of the socialism]," MPRA Paper 29720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011. "Kaderschmieden der Wirtschaft und/oder UniversitÃ¤ten? Der Auftrag der WirtschaftsuniversitÃ¤ten und -fakultÃ¤ten im 21. Jahrhundert," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0071, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_659, Levy Economics Institute.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2011. "An algebraic approach to general aggregation theory: Propositional-attitude aggregators as MV-homomorphisms," Working Papers 445, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Atkinson, Robert D. & Hackler, Darrene, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy," MPRA Paper 29718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2011. "Cost Innovation: Schumpeter and Equilibrium - Part 1: Robinson Crusoe," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000049, David K. Levine.