Kaderschmieden der Wirtschaft und/oder UniversitÃ¤ten? Der Auftrag der WirtschaftsuniversitÃ¤ten und -fakultÃ¤ten im 21. Jahrhundert
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2002. "Use It or Lose It: Teaching Literacy in the Economics Principles Course," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 463-472, May.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009.
"Research governance in academia: are there alternatives to academic rankings?,"
IEW - Working Papers
423, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Research Governance in Academia: Are there Alternatives to Academic Rankings?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Research Governance in Academia: Are there Alternatives to Academic Rankings?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Krueger, Anne O, et al, 1991. "Report of the Commission on Graduate Education in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1035-1053, September.
- Kasper, Hirschel, et al, 1991. "The Education of Economists: From Undergraduate to Graduate Studies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1088-1109, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-03-26 (Education)
- NEP-GER-2011-03-26 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-03-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2011-03-26 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .