Report NEP-EDU-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debra L. Shepherd, 2011. "Constraints to school effectiveness: what prevents poor schools from delivering results?," Working Papers 05/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2011. "The when and how of leaving school: The policy implications of new evidence on secondary schooling in South Africa," Working Papers 09/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Eldridge Moses, 2011. "Quality of education and the labour market: A conceptual and literature overview," Working Papers 07/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Unemployment Incidence and Re-employment Success: Evidence from the U.S. Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011. "Kaderschmieden der Wirtschaft und/oder UniversitÃ¤ten? Der Auftrag der WirtschaftsuniversitÃ¤ten und -fakultÃ¤ten im 21. Jahrhundert," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Michael Cameron, 2011. "‘Economics with Training Wheels’:Using Blogs in Teaching and Assessing Introductory Economics," Working Papers in Economics 11/02, University of Waikato.
- Mühlenweg, Andrea M. & Blomeyer, Dorothea & Laucht, Manfred, 2011. "Effects of age at school entry (ASE) on the development of non-cognitive skills: Evidence from psychometric data," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Scarring Effects of the First Labor Market Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 5565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:10/257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chib, Siddhartha & Jacobi, Liana, 2011. "Returns to Compulsory Schooling in Britain: Evidence from a Bayesian Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Grimpe, Christoph & Toole, Andrew A., 2011. "Delay and secrecy: Does industry sponsorship jeopardize disclosure of academic research?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Daude, 2011. "Ascendance by Descendants?: On Intergenerational Education Mobility in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 297, OECD Publishing.
- Chiburis, Richard C. & Das, Jishnu & Lokshin, Michael, 2011. "A practical comparison of the bivariate probit and linear IV estimators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5601, The World Bank.
- Büttner, Bettina & Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Variation of learning intensity in late adolescence and the impact on noncognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.