Ascendance by Descendants?: On Intergenerational Education Mobility in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehtabul Azam & Vipul Bhatt, 2015.
"Like Father, Like Son? Intergenerational Educational Mobility in India,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(6), pages 1929-1959, December.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Bhatt, Vipul, 2012. "Like Father, Like Son? Intergenerational Education Mobility in India," IZA Discussion Papers 6549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2016.
"Intergenerational Mobility and the Rise and Fall of Inequality: Lessons from Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0196, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Sun, Yan, 2014. "Are the Children of Uneducated Farmers Doubly Doomed? Farm, Nonfarm and Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Rural China," MPRA Paper 59230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Daude & Virginia Robano, 2015. "On intergenerational (im)mobility in Latin America," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-29, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAmérique latine; education; intergenerational education mobility; Latin America; mobilité intergénérationnelle; éducation;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-03-26 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:297-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .