Cost Innovation: Schumpeter and Equilibrium - Part 1: Robinson Crusoe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Shubik & William Sudderth, 2011. "Cost Innovation: Schumpeter and Equilibrium. Part 1. Robinson Crusoe," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1786, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2011.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-26 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .